Here is a rundown of the week.
The day I got down was Jeremy's birthday, we spent most of the day with my mom and the twins then that night there was a party for him at his parents. There was a lot of cake, yummy food and game playing.
It was a lot of fun, hopefully for him to :)
The next day we went to the dam to find some sticks and rocks for Char's cage. This was a blast. The weather wasn't hot but it was warm enough and we got to play outside :)
Here is me standing on the pile of sticks that I have now claimed and am going to make my home :p

Being a Ninja and trying tog et off the pile of sticks.

Jeremy carrying a fence post.

A view of where we were from the road. Thankfully Jeremy is an amazing driver so despite it being muddy we didn't get stuck.

I ran up behind him and snapped a picture of us together.

That night we went to Jackpot and ate dinner then I had to get down to Rupert to watch the twins.
A couple days later I went to Utah to visit mom where I got my hair dyed and cut, got to see the cutest puppies ever and got to hang out with mom. We went to the movies and went out to eat it was a lot of fun even though she had to work part of the time I was there.
Then back to Rupert for a bit then I went back to Jeremy's to hang out for the rest of the week since mom had to work that weekend.
That weekend we went to Elevation 486 in Twin for dinner, it was pretty good sadly it was night though so we didn't get to enjoy the view of the canyon.
That day though we drove around down in the canyon by the fish hatcheries. I snapped this pic out the window of the truck as we were going into the canyon.

Finally I had to head back home and get back to school and work :(
Here is a picture of the rocks we picked up for Char in his cage. As you can see he was enjoying his new rocks.

Finally this is a picture that I saw on another blog and it took my breath away. I love this locket from this Etsy shop! I couldn't help myself when I got into her shop and looking around I wanted most everything in the shop!

Well that was my week how was all of yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment