The Doctors Wife by Elizabeth Brundage
This was a really good book if you can get through the start of it. It starts out kind of slow but ends really well. There is a lot of intrigue in this book. Not quite a must read but over all I enjoyed it. It's about 4 people whose lives are entangled. The Doctor who works too hard, his lonely wife, her lover the torchered artist and his mentally ill wife.

Next I read P.s. I love you by Cecelia Ahern
This book was very good but very sad. I almost couldn't read it without crying so if you read it make sure you have tissues! It's about a woman who is trying to live her life after her husband dies she gets a letter every month that her husband wrote her to help her get on with her life after him.

These next three books I have owned for quite a while and they are geared to a younger audience and I have read one of the set I own but I decided to read a few more since they are quick reads. They are from the Dear America series. They are diaries of young girls and their lives growing up in America I enjoyed them.



These next two books I had already read so they don't count but I re-read them this month and I thought I would mention them.
This one is the one that I had read from the Dear America ones and this is by far my favorite I read it when I was in grade school or middle school and I have read it several times since.

This is one of my favorite books. I read it in High school for my fantasy literature class and I enjoyed it.
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
It's a collection of short stories about when we land on mars and try to colonize it and our encounters with the inhabitants of the planet. I love the story about the Martians putting the humans in their version of and asylum because they think they are just crazy Martians.

I have been up to quite a bit and have a bunch of pictures to show but I haven't gotten them off my phone yet but I will show you all the fun things I have been up to recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment