Thursday, March 24, 2011

Secrets!

A lot of blogs I read people have been spilling secrets and I thought this was a fun idea. Most have been doing top 25 secrets and I am pretty sure I can come up with 25 things that not many people know or might be surprised to learn. So here goes with my secrets!

I'm a blog addict!
I have over 200 subscriptions on Google reader.

I love changing my hair color and nail polish as often as I can.
If you have known me for more than 30 seconds you probably already know this.
I'm not really sure what my real hair color is anymore.

I am a germaphobe and love things to be clean.
I also really love the smell of bleach.

I love coffee.
The smell, the taste, the look, I all around love it.
I also gave it up for lent this year and am hating life because of that.

I am a crazy cat lady at heart.
I hate animal shelters and pet stores because I want to take everything home.

I am obsessed with Winco's Tropical Krab Salad.
I keep a fork in my car and every time I go grocery shopping I get a pound and eat it on the way home.

As much as I hate shopping I love to online window shop.
I would own a lot more clothes if I had the money.
I also have very expensive taste in clothes.

I find sleeping on the floor much more comfortable than sleeping in a bed.

I love crafting.
Anything I can do with my hands.

I love being outdoors and climbing around.
Camping is one of my favorite things ever.
Forest smells make my day.

I hate pop.
It hurts my throat to drink.
My teeth feel fuzzy and mentally they hurt from the sugar.

I could eat a pint of ice cream every day if I wouldn't get fat.
Freshman year of college I did eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's almost every day.

I hate the texture of vacuum cords.
I wear gloves every time I vacuum.
If on accident I touch one or something with the same texture it makes me want to throw up.

If I could be anything I would be an oceanographer.
I really want to go on a sub dive down to the Titanic.

I will eat anything chocolate.
Unless it's white chocolate which I hate.

I can't spell for the life of me.
I thank god every day for spell check.

PostSecret makes me hopeful.
It's good to know other people have secrets worse than mine.

I am severely dyslexic.
Every time I read a number such as the time I check 3 times to make sure I got the right number for fear I'll give someone the wrong time.

I love jewelry.
Especially necklaces.
But hate big jewelry.

I love looking at shoes but hate wearing them.
It really freaks me out that since I have been wearing shoes all winter my feet are losing their calluses and starting to feel like a baby.

I am addicted to gourmet food.
I read food blogs and recipe blogs in my free time because things like Goat Cheese Truffle Dip and Trigona stuffed with Beef Confit and Mole Sauce sound amazing and make my mouth water.

People watching is one of my favorite sports.
I love sitting in the mall or somewhere and watching people trying to figure out what they are thinking or making my own stories up for them.

I love to read a good trashy novel every now and again. something that only takes me a couple hours to read and its just easy.

I love dresses but hate wearing them.
Every time I look at online stores that's the first section I go for and I pick out all of them I would wear.
I don't wear them for 2 reasons: I don't feel lady like enough to wear them and am pretty sure I can't pull them off. I am also afraid I'll be my clumsy self and fall.

I am seriously OCD about certain things and if they are not in their place or aren't just right it will bug me to the point that have to fix it or my world will end.
I constantly fight the urge to fix certain things when I am in public. People might think I'm weird.

There you have it 25 secrets! For the record I am not weird I like to think of myself as quirky ;)

No comments: