I love it when I actually get things accomplished but I have been putting things off for a long while and I decided to get them done this week. First of all I got my Art hung! This beautiful piece that I finally got hung up was done but Katie Koozer she is an amazing artist and I bought 2 of her pieces a while back and hung the smaller one but this one I was having a hard time finding a frame for but I finally found one big enough. I got it hung and I know in the picture it was slightly crooked that is fixed now but I love it hanging there now I can see it every day. This is the one I have hanging by my couch. This one is hanging in my dining room.

I also finally got my bookshelf put together! I got this from a guy selling it on craigslist for 5 dollars but things got busy so it's been sitting in the closet for months so tonight I finally put it together since I have books all over the house. I have books everywhere and I needed one to put books that I am getting rid of so they aren't just hanging around all over so here is my awesome bookshelf that despite the directions being super hard to understand I got put together.

I saw these on another blog and love them! I wish I could get them for somewhere in my house.

Finally I saw this on Facebook and then a few friends emailed me the article. Revenge of the Introvert! I really enjoyed this article and I am an introvert completely. I like people but I prefer to be alone because I think better alone but I figured others might enjoy the article too. I especially love this quote "we hate people telling us how we can be more extraverted, as if that's the desired state, Many introverts are happy with the way they are. And if you're not, that's your problem."
No comments:
Post a Comment