Thursday, September 17, 2009

Massive Blog post time!!!

Ok So I am really bad because I have been meaning to post a bunch of blogs and never have time so here I go. First we are going to start with My visit to Montana! I went to visit Triniti on spring break last year. So here is what we did. I had a post about this a while back but I jsut got more pictures so here is some more.
Triniti and I started out by doing what we do best: Eating!
This is at Jade Palace where she works and we got a ton of food for the 2 of us.


We went to Hobby Lobby and met Chelsey there.
Triniti was in a rock climbing class and they said I could come along for repelling day :) this was one of the most terrifying and fun things ever.
Trinit going down.
Me going down with my death grip on the rope. (I know I am holding tight with the wrong hand leave me alone I was trying not to die)
Our hands after repelling twice.
That's what we repelled down. I now want to take a rock climbing class :P
And Walkers the other place she works for dinner.

It was so much fun I can't wait till next time I go visit her!

No comments: