This is my grandpa, Kody and Suzy
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Fair and the rest of Rupert
So when we got back from camping my mom, brother and I went to a play at the Oakley Valley arts center.
But then we had to start on the real reason I was down there. The Rupert fair! Kody and his cow Suzy were at the fair all week.
This is my grandpa, Kody and Suzy
This Next picture is of my mom loving on the calf. She was a very sweet cow.
One of the last nights I was there my mom made a big dinner. Shaunna came over and it was great to see her. We decided to make fried green tomatoes!
Shaunna cooking the tomatoes.
While dinner was being made I went out to the living room because I had hurt my ankle earlier that day and when I got out there Kiarra my kitty was relaxing on the couch and I found it so funny that I had to put a picture up.
This is my grandpa, Kody and Suzy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment