There was a lady there selling these. The one on the left is a snicker doodle and the one on the right is the black tie affair and they were amazing! I can't wait to go back this weekend and get another one or five.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Recently
So Trin moved out and we had a very empty room so we moved our computers from our room to hers and this is her room now.
And the Bedroom.
My grandpa came up a few weeks ago to visit and we drove up to Farragut Navel Training station where he did basic in WW2. It was a lot of fun to see my grandpa.
Then this last weekend I went to the farmers market and I fell in love with cupcakes!
There was a lady there selling these. The one on the left is a snicker doodle and the one on the right is the black tie affair and they were amazing! I can't wait to go back this weekend and get another one or five.
As usual I got my garbanzo beans and rice from the little old Greek people and it was amazing as usual.
Then took a walk in the Arboretum. There were tons of turtles out her is one swimming in the pond.
Me trying to pet the ducks.
At the end there is a bunch of flowers and dry gardening and I thought these were really cool spiky flowers.
and the bees were out too.
Made it to the end!
There was a lady there selling these. The one on the left is a snicker doodle and the one on the right is the black tie affair and they were amazing! I can't wait to go back this weekend and get another one or five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment