So Triniti Came to southern Idaho to go camping with my family this summer and things came up so it took us a while to be able to go so we hung out around town for a few days.
I showed her around town first we went to The upper crust for lunch.

Then we went on the hunt for an antique store but for some reason they were all closed so we took a picture in front of the hitchin post.

Since there were no antique stores open we settled for the Minidoka Museum.
Where Triniti drove a stationary train with Juan.

She knocked on outhouses.

Made a phone call :P

We stopped by the first Church ....

to pray :)

Then Triniti was naughty so she got sent to the first jail.

And she finally got her chance in the outhouse.

I haven't been to the Museum since I was in grade school but it was a lot more fun this time.

Then we prepared for camping. And yes my mom taught Triniti to cook! She made and excellent strata that we ate for breakfast while up camping. I couldn't find the exact recipe but it was close to
this.

When we finally did make it up camping we went to a kinda crappy spot because there was a sick family member at home and we had to have cell reception. But we did do some fun things.
This is Kody and his dog Mya riding the motorcycle.

Triniti and I before we went on a ride.

First beer break. Don't worry mine is lemonade.

The four wheeling trail we took.

The view from the top.

Waiting to continue.

And sitting by the campfire.

I also found a snake!

After a long weekend of camping Triniti and I had to head back so I could get to Moscow and she could head back to Montana. We had to have a group picture with my mom at the table where we played monopoly cards several times during the trip.

It was a lot of fun I hope she can come back again and we can go camping at a nicer spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment