Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arizona

In July I went to Arizona with a friend Pat to help move him down there. It took us 2 days starting from Boise to get to Sierra Vista. On the drive we saw a Glen canyon Dam here is a few pictures.

This next one is standing on the bridge that goes over the dam.
When we got to Sierra Vista we went to the military base to get Pat checked in and while there we saw a road runner! He was a lot smaller than I thought they would be but then I found out this one is a baby.
This next pictures is Pats apartment and a HUGE cactus.
And this next one is of these really pretty flowers that were all over.
We got down there, got Pat an apartment and shopped for everything he needed in a few days then I flew back to Boise and got picked up by my friend and went down to Rupert to help my little brother with fair so I will post that later.