So here is Keanu with Jordan and Mykah.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Camping
So when I got back from Arizona I headed to Rupert to be with my family for a week. The day i got down there my family had planned on going camping. Jordan and Mykah came over and were going camping with us. We decided to take Keanu our dog camping with us so we took him to give him a bath and comb him out so that he was clean enough to put in the car.
So here is Keanu with Jordan and Mykah.
When we got up camping there was a creek running through our camp site so the first thing we did was play in it to cool off. Here is Kody and the girls sitting on the bank of the creek.
The girls and I
There were dragonfly everywhere. When we got out of the water the dragonfly landed on us so here is one sitting on my hand.
and the girls with their dragonflys.
We had the usual things a huge fire.
Fishing
and since it was hot we took our chairs and put them in the creek to be cool.
After all of it I was very tired and of course I can't sleep without my kitties sleeping on top of me.
So here is Keanu with Jordan and Mykah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment