I was pretty proud of this little project.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Rocking the knobs
So a few months ago I was looking for a coat rack for my apartment so the coats aren't constantly consuming the little couch. I didn't find anything I liked :( While I was in Montana for spring break we went to Hobby Lobby (I am moving to that store) and I got some really cool door knobs. I decided to make my own coat rack! I started with a shelf I got at Micheals. From there I drilled holes in it (nobody should ever let me have power tools).
This is after I had drilled the holes and I am making sure the knobs fit the holes.
Then I changed into very flattering sweats to stain it. The other one is one I got before I decided to make my own. I didn't like it very well but I am going to hang it up below this one and use it for my purse and backpack.
This is the finished stain.
And finally with the knobs in! Now I just have to go buy a stud finder and hanging things for the back and I will be ready to hang it up! I will post a picture when I get them hung.

I was pretty proud of this little project.
I was pretty proud of this little project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment