Friday, April 24, 2009

MMM Fondue!

So when Triniti was moving in with me and I was helping her move her stuff I saw this really cool fondue pot that her ex had and told her how cool it was. Well the sweetheart that she is she saw one just like it at a yard sale and bought it for me. So yesterday I decided to use my DS game personal cooking trainer and make fondue! Btw this is a pretty cool game if you have a DS. So first here is a picture of my cool fondue pot.
There is the YUMMY cheese that I made in it.
I cut up a baggette and dipped it in so here is a nice cheesey baggette.

On the topic of Triniti while I was visiting here she took me to Hobby Lobby. This is a HUGE craft store that I am in love with so here is a picture I took of it.
You can't really see how long it is but its like Costco for crafts.
This is an awesome picture I took with my phone of Triniti and a giant fork and spoon :)
Trin showing off her dress form she bought.
This is some of the Yummy food we had at Walkers the place she works. This is the French goat cheese truffles which are amazing.
Char is growing so fast he is so cute here are two pictures I took of him chilling on his rock.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Those French goat cheese truffle thingies look like weird-ass pancakes. I should make some crepes that look like that. :)

And I love goat cheese.