First I went home and visited my family which was tons of fun. We went out to eat and played a lot of Wii fit (I can't wait to get mine). Then I headed out. I stopped in Dillion Mt to visit Trent and see where he is going to school. I was surprised by the town and the campus. The Campus is way small and the town is bigger than Moscow. We ate lunch at a place called Papa Ts I think was the name and it was pretty good. Then I continued east and drove to Billing to go see Triniti! We went all over Billings. I only spent 1 day there but in that day we went to the Jade Palace which is a place Trin works and ate there. Went to the University of Montana Campus, to visit her great granny, to HOBBY LOBBY which is my new favorite store. We went repelling with her rock climbing class which was one of the scariest things I have ever done. To Walkers for dinner (another place she works) then to her friend Chelsey's to go hot tubing. It was a really long day but tons of fun. I had never really been to Montana before only to Yellowstone so it was a fun experience, its a very pretty drive.Recently we decided to get a bearded dragon. After much hunting we finally found our newest addition to the family Char. We will be getting him next week. I will post more pictures when he gets here. He is coming from Portland on Monday.
I also have Strep throat right now so I have been at home all week trying to get better.
Hopefully all is going well with everyone.
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment