So I have been so busy and forgetful that I haven't done this in a while so I thought I would update real quick.
On November 26th I turned 23 :( I absolutely hate getting older. I really do not look forward to my birthday at all. i went home and saw my fam for thanksgiving as posted below.
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I am not sure where time went it seemed like it went so fast. I went home for Christmas hitching a ride with Andy! My mom picked me up in Twin, we went and had dinner and then drove home for the most part it snowed the whole time and was crappy weather which was a blessing and a curse. I really am not the fondest person of driving in the snow.
The 22nd I was suppose to have my wisdom teeth pulled but it snowed way way too much that night so it was canceled which I was thrilled about because I was nervous about getting my teeth pulled. Unfortunately they had an appointment the next day. So 2 days before Christmas i got my teeth pulled. It didn't go very well apparently my body reacts badly to the anesthesia so I got really sick after having them pulled. I slept most of the first day and wasn't able to eat without getting sick for the next 2 days but I was determined to eat Christmas dinner and I did. Well not really I got to eat mashed potatoes but they were wonderful. By the next day I was able to eat everything again.
We got up at about 7 Christmas morning and opened presents I got a really nifty little heater for our apartment and a HUGE crock pot. At 8 both my parents had to go to work which sucked.
My mom asked me to run to my grandmothers house to get something and on my way there the truck I was driving ran out of gas :( my brother had to come get me and we had to go get gas. This was a horrible drive. I didn't feel good because of the medication i was on from my teeth and the roads were drifted really badly. But luckily everything worked out and my parents were both able to be home for Christmas dinner. My grandpa eve flew in from Yuma Az to be with us :)
The drive back to Moscow was ok except for many crashes on the way. When we got home we were surprised to find that the snow plow had been plowing into our parkign spot so we had to get a shovel and shovel it out.
New years we went over to our friend Pat's house to celebrate. For Christmas he had gotten a huge 52" tv so we watched a bunch of blueray movies in high def it was pretty cool.
Well I better get back to getting things cleaned up before I go back to work. So have a nice day everyone :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment