This is Justin having fun on the first beach we went to. I was working inside all summer so I was really white and we went to this beach for maybe half an hour and I had a jacket on with long short sleeves if that makes any sense, anyways I got horribly burn that first day and in some of the pictures you can see it kind of on my arms.
This is the condos we stayed at and they were awesome we spent time in the hot tubs every day, cooked yummy food every night, and spent a lot of time with good friends :)
This it the beautiful view from where we stayed it was so pretty there.
Another beach we visited. This was a great beach. It wasn't very crowded and the water was so clear.
The seagulls on the beach and of course Katie chasing them :D
We went and visited the town quite a bit and I got to have Coldstone! This is a really cool fountain that was at a really awesome art musium that we stopped by and walked around inside.
This last one is one of on our drive home. There is a little town named Rome on the way and all it had in it was a gas station which is pictured.
As for the rest I think I will post them all tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment