So Thanksgiving at home was fun I drove down on Tuesday and stayed the night in Boise. The next morning the 26th which happens to be my birthday I drove to Rupert and got to go on a tour of the High Dessert milk plant where they make dried milk in 3200lb bags. It was pretty cool one of the dryers we went up to was around 150 degrees in the room! it was pretty cool I got to meet all the people my mom works with and see all the people I already knew that had worked at Kraft. Then I went and got my hair cut I will post a picture later when I have a good one. Thanksgiving was really relaxed we sat at home and ate great food. The next day I had a fantastic massage. Dee was great it was 3 hours of relaxing that I really needed. Then I drove to Twin and hung out up there for a bit. We went back to dinner at the Drift in

It was ok but the best part was we got to watch the fireworks a
No comments:
Post a Comment