Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fall Cooking

So one of my favorite things about fall is the Yummy cooking! So this Fall my mom gave me this GIANT squash and zucchinis.
So with this squash and zucchini I made squash ravioli with a gorgonzola cream sauce. So here are a few pictures! They came out really well. This first picture is when I was making them I baked the squash then mashed it and put it in the wrappers. Then boiled them and made the sauce and they were super yummy.
Here is some soup I made that was squash, carrot and chickpea soup and I kind of made the recipe up myself it was pretty good but there are a few things I'd try different next time.

I also made Zucchini bread! Pumpkin cookies as well but I forgot to take a picture of them.
This is some chicken noodle soup I made that was very tasty :)
Then in the last 2 weeks I made home made wheat bread and challa. So here they are the challa isn't baked yet but they were both really good.


No comments: