Its been a very exciting month here. First school started I am in a genetics class I know nothing about but am hoping I will be able to keep my head above water and pass the class.
I got glasses 2 weeks ago which I have already broken and had to send to Boise to get them repaired.

Had little party at our house drinking and playing settlers.

The boys taking shots.

I made homemade raviolis.

I made bread. Cranberry Orange bread.

My Raviolis with sauce I know it doesn't look too horribly appetizing but they are delicious.

Super Yummy black bean soup. I don't own a pot large enough to make it in 1 pot so it got split up into 3 which was good because I was able to have mine made without ham in it.

I made yummy honey-ginger teriyaki chicken with seared pineapple its super yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment