My mom also plans a girls trip every year and this year she was going to McCall but everyone ditched out on her so I went down and met my mom and Kody in McCall.
Before I left though I made this fabulous baked fried chicken courtesy of my Aunt Suzy. It was delicious!

and hung out with the lizard :D

Unfortunately this year was a really warm year so by the time we got to McCall most of the snow was melting and the statues had been smashed down by people climbing on them but we did get a few good pictures.
This first one is just some random yard where they had made a bunch of snowmen and decorated them all differently.

Here is one that was in the park not really sure what he is I think he is a monster peeking over something.

And one of my favorites the Numbers.

We went to dinner at Steamers again and while we were there we took pictures. Mom and Kody couldn't quite get theirs right so here is the best one.

After dinner we went back to our cabin, Mom's friend Jane came over and we played Phase 10 till finally after hours Kody beat us.
The next morning we went to The Pancake house for breakfast and they had the Mardi gras tree still up so here it is.

I had to take a picture of the boys room sign because I thought it was funny. I couldn't get a picture of the girls one because there were tons of people standing in front of it but it was hilarious as well.

Then headed home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment