A few months ago I made this brush holder for my makeup brushes.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Food and Crafts
Super Yummy Hashbrowns!
Amazing French onion soup!
And we went to the winter farmers market and got CUPCAKES!!!!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_txnwM9SaqUM/S0psFrXVVTI/AAAAAAAAAyc/B7xhQ5GY4xY/s1600-h/IMG_0253.JPG">
For new years I made a resolution to keep the house cleaner and I found a website that has been helping me do just that called Flylady I have been following her steps for a week now and have been cleaning a little at a time and our house is looking great.
A few months ago I made this brush holder for my makeup brushes.
It rolls up to look like this.
So while going through my house and cleaning I keep finding stray earrings, I decided to take care of this by using left over materials from my brush holder and card board and came up with this.
My handy earring holder which I hung on the wall in the bathroom next to my sink. Now when I find earrings I can come hang them up till I find the match :)
A few months ago I made this brush holder for my makeup brushes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment