Well last Friday I went to the petstore after work and they had dwarf hamsters. So I bought one I named Suzy. We put the 2 hamsters togehter in the cage and then found out hamsters are very aggressive. So I took Suzy out adn put her in the bottom drawer of my little dresser in the living room with some bedding, food and water.
I tried to take her back to the pet store because she didn't get along with Zoey and the store wouldn't take her back because of the bites she got while fighting with Zoey. I kept her in the drawer for a few more days until last night Thursday October 2 I looked in the cage to water her and she wasn't moving. I kinda shook the cage and she looked up at me very frustrated that I woke her. I continued to water her and notice her bedding was moving. Well to my suprise when I got her from the store she was pregnant.
So now I have 2 hamsters that don't get along 1cage and 8 babies!
If anyone wants one or knows someone that wants one please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment