Ok so its been a long while since I posted last here is whats up! So I have been looking for a job for like ever and I kept getting interviews but apparently I am qualified for nothing. SO I got a job interview at Safeway and a bit into the interviewing and hiring process I got an e-mail from my old boss Ruthie at Engineering Outreach and they asked if I wanted to come back. I jumped at this opportunity to be back at my old job that I loved so I did all the applications and things I needed to do so I am now working for the EO this fall. =D
I am still living in the little apartment in the ally and still love living here. Triniti moved back home for a little while to be with family and to get things in her life figured out and the day after she got back to Montana she broke her leg in 3 places in a motorcycle accident. :( She decided to stay in Montana this semester but we have high hopes she will be back in spring!
In other news I just got back from a wonderful vacation in Tahoe! We had a really great time. We headed to Boise on Saturday the 16th and stayed in Boise that night. It was really fun because we got to float the Boise river that day. It was so warm and relaxing to float. Then on the 17th we headed to Tahoe picking up Riley and Katie on the way. Jeff's mom rented condos for us to stay in for a week so the 18 of us just hung out all week. (I will post pictures later) The second day there we went to the beach and while at the beach we started to dig a giant hole. Then Jeff told us of his plan to propose to his girlfriend Alisha! He got in the hole and told her she should come see what he uncovered and then from the hole he pulled out the beautiful ring and proposed it was very sweet! The rest of the week was filled with hanging out with good friends, eating wonderful food, sitting on the beach and talking with frienda we don't get to see that often. On our way back we had a little bit of an interesting drive. We dropped Riley and Katie off in Boise. Well I will update later with pictures from our trip :) BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment