So I haven't updated in a bit so I thought I would! So I to a Montgomery Gentry concert last weekend! It was tons of fun and I had a great time, Nachos included :D. I also got a desk and a computer for my birthday which isn't until the day before Thanksgiving but I got it early. It was a great birthday present!
James turned one in October! Its amazing how fast time flys I remember seeing him as an ity bity baby and now he is already 1!
Other than turning 23 in a few weeks not much has happened its been pretty uneventful!
I Want to say congratulations to all the people I know that have had important events happen recently. I know a ton of you have had babies recently and they are all so CUTE! there are a few that have gotten married grats to all of you as well and then there are the ones that got new jobs and got older, moved grats to all of you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment