Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I do what I want!

SO I get a lot of crap about the way I dress pretty much constantly because apparently I dress like an old lady (You all shush grandma sweaters are warm and comfy!)

I am actually not as bad a dresser as everyone likes to think I just dress in what I can afford and what I feel comfortable in so that being said here are a few of the things that I would love to own and might someday when I have monies to pay for the :)

Pretty

Love the green!

Very Elegant

An every day outfit!


As you may have gathered I apparently like lace and things I can layer. Pair any of these up with jeans and I would be good to go! Also in the Vintage Loves section the Prima Ballerina collection I <3!

And finally I love this Vintage hat I use to have one like it and someone took it away because it made me look like an old lady but I don't care I like my style!

No comments: