Friday, November 26, 2010

Twenty Five at Twenty Five

It's my birthday and for my birthday I have made a list of 25 things I want to do while I'm 25. so here goes!

1.Get my wrist tattoo that I have wanted for 2 years.
2.Travel to somewhere new.
3.Graduate!
4.Sew something.
5.Go back to blonde.
6.Let my hair grow long.
7.Go swimming.
8.Get a real job.
9.Lose 15 pounds.
10.Take an art class.
11.Cook at least 25 new dishes.
12. Eat something I said I never would.
13.Star Gaze
14.Fly a kite
15.Read 52 books.
16.Buy a Rubik's cube and learn how to solve it.
17.Scrap book something.
18.Make an Amigurumi
19.Watch singing in the rain and it's a wonderful life.
20.Stop biting my nails.
21.Get a massage.
22.Eat: Baba Ganoush, Papusus, Pho, Beignet and Marzipan.
23.Go rafting.
24.Get a pedicure, manicure, and facial all in 1 day.
25.Shoot a gun and hit what I was aiming at.

No comments: