Monday, October 11, 2010

New

This year has been full of new adventures for me. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason so with all the surprises and things that happened this summer I must say my faith has been reaffirmed because everything has turned out better than I could have ever expected. I now have a new apartment which is pet friendly so my kitties can live with me.
Here is Kassie being eaten by the couch.
And after my car blew the transmission. I got a pretty new one. Here it is in all its orange glory :)
And lastly but not leastly :P New relationships :) I made some amazing friends this summer and met one of the most amazing people I know. Yes its Jeremy. He has been amazing in the short time I've known him (ok well not so short but in the short time we've been dating). There are so many wonderful things about him that I admire. I bring this up because today he has been sober for one whole year. I am so proud of him for this achievement. It shows real courage, dedication and strength to do something like that and I really admire him for it. This has defiantly been an interesting year but I wouldn't change one bit :)

No comments: