Thursday, November 12, 2009

Seattle weekend 2 and Halloween

So I am finally getting my butt in gear and am going to get this post done!
Anyways I went back to Seattle the next weekend for Halloween. While driving through snoqualmie I hit snow and rain and it was just not a fun drive.
That night I went to this little Italian place Tropea and it was amazing they had such good food! I thought I was going to burst when I left. The next day I went over to Zipper and got to go in and see all the little kids of the people who work there. They give the kids candy and the kids walk around to the different places so the employees can say trick or treat and the kids give them candy.
Unfortunately these pictures won't be all that great because I lost the charger to the camera so I had to take all of these from the phone.
The Next morning moved hotels and moved into the Marriott right across the street from the ocean! This is the view from the balcony of the room.
This is the HUGE COMFY bed that I love because no place is better than bed :P

Went across the street to Anthony's
This was the view from the table.
The amazing food.
Then went over to the Aquarium that was right down the pier from the hotel.
They had pumpkins in the exhibits so I got a picture of one with a starfish on it.
The fish were really cool. Went at feeding time so I got to watch them feed the petting pool and the otters. I got a video but its hard to see much because of the sun :(
Then we went to Pikes market that was right behind the hotel.
Finally went back to our room for a bit to rest. We went to Sushi for dinner with our friend Justin came into town and Bill who lives in Seattle.
Then we got ready for the party! It was lots of fun here is a robot at the party dancing.


The next day as I was checking out to drive home I got a picture of the glass art in the lobby because it was really cool.
And that was Seattle weekend 2.
There are more pictures if you'd like here

No comments: