I've have had Char for 3 months now and he is starting to be a big boy. He is now a foot and a few inches long. This presented a problem because when I first got him he was so tiny that the 10 gallon tank I had him in was fine but as he has been growing its too small. He started to escape. Mainly just to the top of the cage where he would hang out or he would run across the living room to me when I was out there but he decided one day to escape when nobody was home. It took 2 days and a lot of searching but finally found him under my crocheting bag. Decided he needed a new home because he had outgrown his.
This is him escaping to the top of the cage.

Went out and bought sheets of glass, caulk, screen, framing and all other sorts of things and made him a new home.
This is the glass after we cut it and taped it together to hold it till the caulk had dried.

Char being very upset.

And cuddling up.
No comments:
Post a Comment