Rental car! A pretty Nissan Versa.

Drove to my Aunt Suzy and uncle Micheal's house where I stayed. (Thank You again guys!)
The next day we went to La Brea tar pits. Below is a picture of the tar bubbling up from the ground.
Camel

Saber tooth tiger

Area 91 Where they are currently digging

My HUGE jawbreaker sucker my aunt and I get at the tarpits.
Driving picture.
Calabasa commons

My Aunts sweet dogs that I played with a ton.

We went to dinner at a Moroccan place. This is the appetizers.

And we learned how to belly dance. Uncle Micheal showing off his moves.


This is flying out of the Burbank airport.

This is the Huge thunderstorm the plane passed by.

The fly quietly sign that I thought was funny.

This is heading into seattle

And my dinner at Anthonys yummy clam chowder

The moutains in between Seattle and Spokane


Me when I have been on a plane WAYYYY to long

And finally driving home from Spokane
1 comment:
that picture of the water is amazing
Post a Comment