Thursday, May 1, 2008
Stress!
So today I am really kind of stressed out there is so much going on that its starting to get to me. My first problem is today is May 1st and it is the day that is suppose to be my last at Sangria well they apparently didn't get the memo because I am scheduled tomorrow and Saturday as well doubles both days I found someone who wanted my Friday shifts but there isn't anyone not working on Saturday to take over my shifts. I had things planned for Saturday and now I'm worried if I don't show up they will be pissed at me. My number two problem is I went to pay my cell phone bill and apparently I had something come automatically out of my account that shouldn't have and it over drew my account which is upsetting because I haven't overdrawn my account in a long time. So now I'm thinking it might be a good thing for me to work on Saturday but I had other things planned which makes me sad that if I work I can't do them. So then I have my third stress My house is a mess! and we have a party here next sat and tons of people coming into town on Thursday and maybe I am just making mountains out of mole hills but its really starting to bug me I don't feel in control of the situation at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment