Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tattoos!



So recently I have been thinking about getting another tattoo this would be my third one and this time I am thinking I am going to get it some where that is a little more visible I think I am going to get it on my wrist! I am really excited about it and the color I am going to get it is white so its not too visible. I am worried because my brother just got 2 tattoos and they were widely unpopular with everyone I know except for himself and it worries me that mine will be not really well received but mine is going to be a lot more subtle I have heard that white in doesn't show up very well so I am going to post a few pics so I can get an idea of if anyone thinks its a good idea. These are two pictures close to what i want to get except I want to get the word Serenity so feel free to tell me what you think!

No comments: