In March I was super busy and didn't get very many books read so I am combining it with April because I caught up a bit.
So Here goes! I have a lot to do tonight so I am not going to post pictures of them because then I have to figure out where to get them all.
Here they are!
The Cat Who Saw Red
Xenocide
Hunted
Passive Aggressive Notes
Treasure Island
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
At First Sight
The Secret
Message in a Bottle
Metro Girl
The Perfect Storm
They are all pretty good I caught up though. That puts me at 23 which isn't too bad for it only being May :) I am reading Nineteen Minutes right now and I'm only 5 chapters into it but so far it has kept my attention pretty well.
On my 25 at Twenty Five list this is what I have done so far. Number 3 will be happening in 2 weeks and hopefully 8 will be following shortly after!
1.Get my wrist tattoo that I have wanted for 2 years.
2.Travel to somewhere new.
3.Graduate!
4.
5.
6.Let my hair grow long.(had to cut it off thanks to a gum incident)
7.Go swimming.
8.Get a real job.
9.
10.Take an art class.
11.Cook at least 25 new dishes. (10 done)
12. Eat something I said I never would.
13.Star Gaze
14.Fly a kite
15.Read 52 books.(23 done)
16.Buy a Rubik's cube and learn how to solve it.
17.Scrap book something.
18.Make an Amigurumi
19.Watch singing in the rain and it's a wonderful life.
20.
21.Get a massage.
22.Eat: Baba Ganoush, Papusus, Pho, Beignet and Marzipan.
23.Go rafting.
24.Get a pedicure, manicure, and facial all in 1 day.
25.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment