Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ok Ok Catch up time!

So I keep getting yelled at because I am bad at this game. I have been SUPER busy and haven't really had time to update so here goes. In May school finished I got all A's and B's YAY me! I had a couple of internship opportunities this summer so I took the one that I didn't have to pay rent at and moved home for the summer to work at High Desert Milk in Burley.
Here is a short video about the plant I worked at. I'm the one in pink around 2:45 lol. I worked in the lab which I loved the work since thats what I am going into for school so I better like it. My relationship with Nate ended in May. I went camping and fishing a ton this summer and had a great time. Here is one of the pictures I took up camping this is from the top of one of the hills. Shortly after this picture was taken I tipped the four wheeler injuring myself yet again. I am ok now I have an AC separation in my shoulder and can't do anything too physical with it for a few more months. Ok the damn formatting messed up again so I guess I will continue writing and the picture will be at the bottom. I started dating Jeremy and have had a great time with him. Now I am back up to Moscow. I am moved in and mostly unpacked. Started school and went back to work. I think thats about it I will update more as it comes along. Oh and a Happy Birthday to Kody who is turning 17 today which makes me want to cry that he is getting so old.

No comments: