Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Relay for life

So I uploaded these backward and I really don't want to have to fix it so we are going to start with most recent and work our way back!

So starting with Easter. Since home is so far away I didn't go anywhere so since it was semi nice out I went and played lacrosse at the park. Here is me playing catch.
Picking the ball up because I can't catch :P

Catching the ball again.Throwing!
Goofing off
So here is relay for life and I cant switch them around to how they are suppose to be so upside down again. So every year we do relay for life and this year we were with the Walgreens team. (Megan's team)
It was a very long night and I'm old now so I fell asleep :P
So here is at 3:30 in the morning after we moved into the tent. (More blankets in there)
And outside when I was eaten by the blanket. The team wanted to sign me up for Karaoke as "The Blanket Monster"
Slowly sinking into the blankets
It was VERY loud.
Falling asleep at 1:30
Playing Settlers of Catan!
Nap time!
My Cupcake!
Sitting at the booth selling cupcakes and cookies
And finally we have Kody! He broke his ankle in 2 places playing football and had to have surgery he is now the owner of some shiny screws and pins in it. Here is his ankle right before surgery.

No comments: