I know its been a while since I posted last but things have been a bit crazy trying to find a new apartment and this semester ending, trying to find new classes for next semester, Thanksgiving and of course getting older.
So here is what all has happened. My birthday was on thanksgiving this year. I spent Thanksgiving in Boise at Ken and Wendy's. Drove down Wednesday (char is not a fan of the car) and got there at around 6, ate dinner at the Indian place and then went to The Red Feather for drinks with friends for my birthday. Then to Pie hole of course :P
The Next day was spent cooking and getting ready. I had my first experience with polishing silver. Then we had dinner. It was very good. We had about 12 people for dinner so it was a lot of fun to talk to everyone.
Then the next day drove to Rupert to do Thanksgiving with my family. As usual it was great.
The only sad part is my sweet little Kiarra went missing a few days before we got down there and has been missing ever since. :'(

I hope she is ok but the odds aren't good. Keep her in your prayers.
2 comments:
did kiara ever show up??
No she never did :(
Post a Comment