Thursday, October 1, 2009

Reading

I absolutely love to read and last week I finished The Time Travelers Wife. This was a great book but very sad. I can't wait to see the movie now.

A few other books I really like that I have read in the last year or so are:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Kushiel's series by Jacqueline Carey
Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult (also a movie but I haven't seen it yet)
Stranger in a Strange Land by
Robert A. Heinlein
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (also a movie but not out yet I have read the series but this is my fav)
The Twilight series (also movies but so far I hate the movies)
If you are looking for a good read any of these are great.
Also if you want quick funny reads I highly recommend the plum series from Janet Evonovich that starts with One For The Money.
There are 15 books and they are hilarious well at least I thought so.
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Leia said...

I LOVED Time Travelers wife! we should go see it while your man is away!