Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Last Year!! (part 1)

So I am going to catch every one up on the last year.



So starting in January of 2007 I came back to Moscow to go back to school at the University of Idaho. when I came back I moved into Gault again which were the dorms I lived in the year before. I had my own room and just shared with a couple other girls Andrea, Jonna and Megan!



The school year finished and I had to move out of the dorms Megan, Nate and I had signed a lease to move into an apartment in June but we had to be out of the dorms in May so I moved into my bosses trailer for a while This was the coolest trailer it was vintage 70's including orange shag carpet and all.


I got a job at the university of Idaho Forest Science Nursery planting seeds and transplanting trees. It was hard work but alot of fun. I met some really great friends there and we hung out a lot. They talked me into going back packing with them at seven devils in Hells Canyon. I went and it turned out to be and insain hike. there was still snow in some places so we had to make our own paths and some of it was mildly treacherious. It was very beautiful we camped near the lake shown below which there was snow all around we carried everything in with us and stayed for a couple of days.









After that adventure we came back to Moscow and it was time to move again into our apartment with Megan on Jefferson Street.




Well thats half the year I will finish the other half in my next post.

No comments: